VILLA OLIVIERO – POSITANO
Click Image to view all enlarged photos of this property
Seasons and Prices – 2019. NOW SOLD OUT!
High Season – June 3 – Sept 30, Easter, Xmas & New Year
6 bedrooms – 19000 euro a week
Mid Season – April 29 – June 3 & Sept 30 – Nov 2
6 bedrooms –17500 euro a week
Low Season – all remaining months
6 bedrooms – 14000 euro a week
These prices include daily cleaning, all taxes and daily continental breakfast.
Seasons and Prices – 2020. The villa will be upgraded hence the tariff changes.
Guests are required to leave valid credit card details on arrival to the value of 2000 euro for any damages or expenses incurred during their stay, otherwise access to the villa will be denied.
Town : Positano
Beds : sleeps 12 + 2 pers.
Distance: 16 kms from Amalfi & apx 60 kms from Naples airport
In 1968 Aniello Oliviero purchased this breathtaking villa from the Bertolli family, famous for it’s olive oil production, and during the last decade has developed and restored it into the luxury resort it is today.
This breathtaking villa is perched on a rocky outcrop high above the bustling summer crowds of the Amalfi Coast and embraces one of the oldest and most local areas of the town of Positano. In the heat of the summer months it always seems 10 degrees cooler in this magnificent villa. It enjoys a 360 view of the Lattari Mountains, the Galli Is, the town of Positano and the Mediterranean Sea from as far west to east as meets the eye. On a clear day you can see the island of Capri.
This wonderful property could be your dream holiday , special event or once in a life time wedding occasion- with total peace and quiet you wont miss a thing as this villas has THE bird’s eye view of the coast and all that happens within!
The villa is a stroll from the main road of Positano consisting of apx 90 gentle stairs and a pathway of apx 200 metres.
- Six double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Bathroom have courtesy kits & hairdryers
- Satellite TV
- Air conditioning & heating
- Private sea view terrace
- Orthopaedic mattresses and pillows
- Fresh flowers on arrival
- Beautifully kept gardens.
- Spacious outdoor swimming pool
- Open air Jacuzzi – 2 hrs preparation time.
- DVD player and Stereo with collection of CDs and DVDs
- Open fireplace
- BBQ & Pizza Oven
- Continental breakfast between 7.30 – 11am.
- Staff of three
Services on request
- Professional chef
- Tasting of wines and champagne
- Welcome lunch or dinner
- Wine Gourmet tour
- Cooking lessons
- Private transfers and excursions
- Boat trips
- Luxury car rentals
- Luxury yacht rental
- Check- in time is tween 4 – 6.30pm unless otherwise organised.
- Late check in can be arranged at an extra change
- Check -out time is before 10am.
- Early check-out is kindly requested to be advised
- Inspection of the villa will be made with the owner on arrival
- Luggage transport to and from the villa is free of charge from 10am – 1pm and from 4 pm – 6 pm. All other times will be changed through the local porter company.
- Access to the swimming pool to children under 10 yrs of age is not accepted unless accompanied by an adult.
- Guests at all times swim at their own risk
- The pool is open from May to Oct (weather depending)
- Guests are requested to not smoke in the bedrooms
- The owner reserves all rights to inspect the villa and pool at any time in order to preserve its condition