Deprecated: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/myamalfi/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 2697
VILLA ROSA – POSITANO
Click Image to view all enlarged photos of this property
2022 PRICES & CONDITIONS :
Low Season:. From April 1 to April 13 & from April 19 to April 30 & from October 24 – October 31
– Standard Double room Deluxe with sea view – Euro 290,00
– Standard Double room with sea view – Euro 280,00
– Standard Double room with partial sea view – Euro 260,00
– Standard Double room with village view – Euro 250,00
– Superior Double room with sea view – Euro 360,00
– Apartment – Euro 410,00
– Suite – Euro 380,00
– Additional bed – Euro 55,00
High Season – From April 14 to April 18 & from May 1 – October 23
– Standard Double room Deluxe with sea view – Euro 310,00
– Standard Double room with sea view – Euro 300,00
– Standard Double room with partial sea view – Euro 280,00
– Standard Double room with village view – Euro 270,00
– Superior Double Room with sea view – Euro 390,00
– Apartment – Euro 460,00
– Suite – Euro 420,00
– Additional bed – Euro 55,00
These prices are per room, per day, and include continental breakfast all taxes and services.
The City tax of 1,5 euro a day per person is excluded and should be paid in cash at the hotel during your stay
– 50% of your total will be required via bank transfer on booking, this is then non-refundable. Your booking will be confirmed only after this payment.
– the balance payment of 50% must be paid 15 days prior to arrival. Your full amount is then non-refundable.
–The date of arrival can not be modified after booking.
-In case of cancellation due to “force majeure” or travel impediment due to the Corona virus, any deposits made will not be refunded. A voucher will be issued equal to the amount of prepayment as a future credit.
For bookings made less than 15 days prior to arrival the guest must pay the entire amount (100%) at moment of booking.
For bookings of three to six rooms, we ask for the final payment to be paid at least 45 days prior to arrival.
Town : Positano
Distance: 16 kms from Amalfi & apx 60 kms from Naples airport
The Villa Rosa is one of the prettiest guest houses in town. With just 12 rooms, it is right opposite the famous five star hotel, Le Sirenuse. so they enjoys identical panoramic views of the town and Mediterranean Sea.
I stayed in this little hotel when it first opened many years ago and it has always been a jewel in Positano with it’s clear white washed feel, just a few minutes’ walk down town to all the shops and restaurants and a stone’s throw to the mean beach.
Rooms include: Hairdryer – TV – Wi Fi – A/C – Safe – mini fridge and Continental Breakfast plus all taxes except the City Tourist tax of 1.5 euro a head per day and should be paid in cash at the hotel on arrival.
This jewellery box of a Guest House is comprised of 12 rooms:
One of which is a lovely family apartment on the top floor. This apartment has:
2 adjoining double bedrooms, one with terrace and lovely sea view, the other without.
2 private bathrooms, one with hydromassage and one with shower.
The rooms can be made up as double or twin rooms.
Arrival & Departure :
Check in time: from 2pm
Check out time: 12 noon.
Free cots for babies under 2 year of age