Deprecated: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/myamalfi/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 2697
VILLA DICONDRA – POSITANO
Click Image to view all enlarged photos of this property
Tariffs & Season for 2019:
Preferred rental dates are from Sat to Sat – minimum stay one week.
Below pricing for 8 pax. Addition costs for more pax in the ‘Pool Apt’ – on enquiry.
16 March – 20 April & 26 Oct – 23 Nov – 6.650 euro a week.
20 April – 25 May & 28 Sept – 26 Oct – 9.950 euro a week.
25 May – 29 June & 31 Aug – 28 Sept – 11.700 euro a week.
29 June – 31 Aug – 13.150 euro a week.
Extra 3 pax garden apt has an added cost of 1700 euro per week in High Season ( June 1 – Sept 28) and 1250 euro per week in Low season (all remaining months)
A 1000 euro secrity deposit should be paid in cash on arrival. This will be reimbursed on departure minus any telephone or damages expenses incurred.
Beds : sleeps 8/11 pers.
Distance: 16 kms from Amalfi & apx 60 kms from Naples airport
This villa deserves a medal for having the best pool in Positano surrounded by green lush clover and a magnificent view of Positano. The perfect ‘Dolce Vita’ garden for out-door summer entertaining.
The villa is a short descent from the main Amalfi Coast roadside ( apx 110 stairs to the front door) and is nestled just above the beach of Arienzo. This quaint little beach is accessible from the villa using the stairs that take you directly down to the little beach bar/restaurant where you can enjoy a late breakfast or delicious lunch and swim in the turquoise waters of the Mediterranean. This beach is also an ideal pick up point by boat to get you easily onto the main beach in town where all the restaurant, shops, hydrofoils, excursions and boat hires are available.
- sleeps 8 -11 pers. The main villa is divided into two levels.
- The top floor has two master double bedrooms, each with its own bathroom with tub and separate shower.
- At pool level there is a small twin room comes off the living area with en-suite bathroom .
- Another generous twin room is just off the pool terrace with en-suite bathroom.
- The pool level also has the main living area, dining room, and large working kitchen
- One of the truly beautiful features of this villa is it’s 9 x 4 metre pool, which can be fenced off if small children are part of the guest party but they should be watched carefully from this terrace as it overhangs another terrace 2.25 mts below. The pool is surrounded by clover covered lawns and gardens; all with magnificent views looking back onto the town of Positano and the coast that stretches west towards the island of Capri.
- The villa is fully air conditioned in summer which is included in the tariff and heating is available during the cooler months at an extra fee. There are also three working fireplaces in the villa.
- The Villa is fully staffed six days a week from 8am – 3pm, Sunday being their day off. They will clean & prepare your breakfast. They will do all the shopping for food and drink supplies to be delivered. If you would like them to prepare lunch and/or dinner there is an extra charge. Please see below Extras on Request.
- Separate small garden apt that sleeps three pax if you need more than space for 8 pax. This apt has a double bedroom with air conditioning and a single bedroom without. It a bathroom with tub and a small sitting area plus terrace with dining table.
Included in rental:
Breakfast preparation is included in the rental but food supplies must be purchased
Permanent staff – air conditioning – cleaning (except Sundays) – electricity – internet access –
An advanced food supply can be organised prior to your arrival by the staff of your villa. Please send a list of your requirements and the bill can be settled on arrival. : e.g. breakfast foods, wine, fresh bread, cheeses, cold cuts, coffee , tea, marmalade, fresh fruit etc……….
Extras on request:
Any meals, lunch or dinner can be pre-requested for our private chef at an additional cost of 200 euro for 6 – 8 pax and 250 euro for 10-11pax. Food supplies must be purchased.
Heating in cooler months
Extra staff hours @ 15 € an hour from Mon – Fri and 20€ an hour on Sat & Sun.
Babysitter on request
The villa gardener who works casual hours at the villa can also assist with baggage on arrival and departure from the road side to the villa at a fee of 7 euro per piece of luggage. Notice should be given of exact times of arrival & departure.
Clients are asked to arrive after 3pm, so the villa will have been cleaned and service after the departure of the previous clients who must check out at the latest 10am in the morning. Late arrivals after 7pm will attract a penalty fee. An apx time of arrival is appreciated before the rental period starts.
Clients are asked to supply their Passport details to the owner at least 1 week before arrival so they can be declared at the local police station, a necessity in Italy while holidaying in this country.
If you are using our limousine service we will be in constant contact with the clients during transport through our drivers, but if clients are making their own way into town we must have all active mobile phone details while they are travelling to and from Positano for any problems that may arise.
All train, flight and/or ship arrival details are appreciated on the time of booking.