Deprecated: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/myamalfi/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 2697
Click Image to view all enlarged photos of this property
Tariffs and Season for 2013 :
Peak Season – full property – (14 pers) July 14 – Sept 1 – 9.100 euro.
High Season – June 30 – July 14 – main villa only (8 pers) – 6.400 euro.
High Season – June 30 – July 14 – full property (14 pers) – 8.200 euro.
Mid Season – May 26 – June 30 & Sept 1 – 15 main villa only (8 pers) – 5.800 euro.
Mid Season – May 26 – June 30 & Sept 1 – 15 full property ( 14 pers) – 7.100 euro.
Low Season – Other periods incl Xmas & Easter main villa only (8pers) – 4.000 euro.
Low Season – Other periods incl Xmas & Easter full property (14 pers) – 5.200 euro.
There is a 2000 euro cash security deposit to pay on arrival if you are renting the entire property (sleeps 14 pers) and a 1000 euro cash deposit to pay if renting only the main villa ( sleeps 8 pers). This deposit will be reimbursed on departure minus any expenses incurred.
Town : Umbria
Beds : sleeps 14 pers.
Perched on a charming hilltop, almost on the boarder of Umbria and Tuscan, is the splendid villa of Bellapietra. The main villa is a large stone farmhouse and its annex, known as ‘the guest house’ is just 40 metres away; each has it’s now private driveway allowing privacy for larger groups or families travelling together.
Villa Bellapietra – Umbria. sleeps 8 – 14 pers.
Set in a large landscaped garden, these delightful villas both have well-equipped pergolas for dining outdoors, and stunning views of the surrounding countryside. Large picture windows in the living area of both villas boast magnificent panoramas of the rolling hills of Umbria.
The interiors have been finely restored with prestigious materials: antique doors, 18th Century oak-beamed ceilings, stone fireplaces and old terracotta floors. The property has been tastefully yet comfortably furnished with some beautiful antiques and quality furnishings.
The swimming pool is situated on a raised terrace next to the main villa. A shared hard tennis court located in an exclusive club can be used by the guests of Villa Bellapietra (just 3 min by car).
This sensational property enjoys spectacular views, tranquil sunsets and a relaxed quality of life and its strategic position allows guests to visit interesting artistic and architectural sites like Cortona, Siena and Gubbio.
Here, in the area of Cortona – Umbertide, you can experience the best of many worlds – medieval towns, recommended restaurants (one of those within walking distance of the villa) and trattorias, golf, wine tasting – all within easy access of Villa Bellapietra
During the low season, it is possible to rent either the main villa ( sleeps 8 pers) or the guest house ( sleeps 6 pers) separately, whilst the other will remain vacant during your stay. This is a highly recommended property.
Villa Bellapietra – apx 220 sqm. – sleeps 8 pers.
- Large double living area with active fireplace
- Two sitting areas
- Large dining area with view onto garden
- Kitchen with fireplace and direct garden access
- Twin bedroom with bathroom with shower only
- Can be accessed by either internal or external staircase.
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom with tub (hand held shower) – valley views
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with tub ( hand held shower) & double basin.
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom (shower only)
- Gazebo with table for 14 pers plus BBQ
Guest House of Bellapietra i-apx 166 sqm – sleeps 6pers.
- Living/dining area with fire place and large pamoranic window.
- Large kitchen
- Breakfast room with fireplace
- Master bedroom & bathroom with tub (hand held shower)
- Twin bedroom with bathroom (shower only) and direct pool area access.
- Double bedroom (can also become a twin room) & bathroom with shower only
- Gazebo with table for 6 pers.
- Grocery shops – 3kms/2 miles
- Supermarket – 11 kms/7 miles
- Restaurants – 500 mts walking
- Other restaurants – 4 kms/2,5 miles
- Wine tasting – 4 kms/2,5 miles
- Golf – 22 kms/13 miles
- Cortona – 29 kms/18 miles
- Gubbio – 33kms/20 miles
- Siena 105 kms/65 miles
- Perugia airport 31 kms/ 19 miles
- Florence airport 145 kms/90 miles
- Rome airport 270 kms/167 miles
Included in Rental:
- Small pets allowed
- Nearby tennis on request – possible to book only 15 mins prior, not more. Open – 8.30am – 7 pm daily except Sunday
Extras on Request:
- Maggage in the villa : Californian, relaxing, aromatic, Shiatsu, Raichi. 120 euro @ hr
- Yoga & Taichi Qi Gong – 120 euro (same for group lesson)
- Balloning – 300 euro per person (minimum of 2 pers) take off points; Lake Trasimeno, Assisi e Todi.