Deprecated: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/myamalfi/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 2697
ROCCA DEI PRINCIPI ( THE PRINCE’S FORTRESS)
Click Image to view all enlarged photos of this property
1.200 euro @ night – all year
To be established on booking according to length of stay.
Town : Umbria
Beds : sleeps 8 pers.
This magnificent fortress is nestled in the Umbrian country-side just over an hour from Rome by car. It overlooks one of the quaintest villages in the country-side and is surrounded by undulating green hills. Just a short drive from Spello, Spoleto, Foligno e Assisi this beautiful property is in the heart of Umbria and enjoys all it has to offer.
It boasts its very own chapel just metre from the pool which has frescos dating back to the 13th century. This is a fairytale treat for anyone visiting Italy!
This wonderful tower is set in the grounds of its fortress ruins surrounded by lush Umbrian country -side. The addition of a cool swimming pool this year has completed this luxury holiday destination. Just a short drive to Spello, Spoletto, Foligno , Assisi & Perugia – this property is heavenly tranquil in its isolation, but wonderfully central to the buzz of Umbria and all it has to offer. From delicious wineries in open space country to antique hunting in medieval towns, there is something for every taste. But everyone will be in love with this beautiful property and all it has to offer, including the sweetest cook and guardian to the Fortress, the Sig.ra Anna is a jewel and will enchant you with her delicious local cuisine from mouth watering moist breakfast cake to homemade lasagne, all served al fresco under a fresh white canapé overlooking the grounds of the tower.
- Four spacious double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms with relaxing spa showers.
- Three bedrooms enjoy an entire floor each within the Tower with a staircase between each floor but no dividing doors, and the forth is privately tucked away in the cool area just next to the Tower and under the kitchen area
- pool constructed against cool fortress walls
- air conditioning and heating
- large serviced kitchen with long dining table for indoor dining
- Two large living areas with fireplace.
- Large laundry ironing room in old dungeon of the tower
- Wi-Fi and telephone access
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Canopied outdoor dining terrace just outside the kitchen for al fresco dining.
- Anna, the best cook in the area and property guardian
- Private 13 century chapel just near pool area.
- Biological produce available directly from the property including: olive oil, lentils, red potatoes, saffron, truffles, red wine – “ Sagrantino” and handmade cornmeal pasta and bread.
Included in property rental:
Wi-Fi internet access
Delicious continental Breakfast each day
Anna the wonderful cook (she has one well deserved day off a week!)
Excluded from property rental: