Deprecated: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/myamalfi/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 2697
VILLA MEZZANOTTE – POSITANO
Click Image to view all enlarged photos of this property
Tariffs and Seasons for 2022:
This villa sleeps only 9 pers, 4 double rooms and 1 single. Extra pers are not permitted.
The villa cannot be reached by car but only on foot with 190 steps uphill. It is not recommended for people with disabilities, reduced mobility or those suffering from heart disease.
Low Season — 1 – 4 Jan & 29 Oct – 23 Dec – 14.272,73 euro a week
Mid Season – 2 – 15 April & 23 – 29 Apr & 1 – 28 Oct – 15.700,00 euro a week
High Season – 16 Apr – 22 Apr (Easter week) & 30 Apr – 27 May & 24 Dec – 6 Jan ( Xmas New Year – 17.150,00 euro a week
Peak Season – 28 May – 30 Sept – 21.054,55 euro a week
.minimum stay of 3 nights in Low, Mid & High seasons .
minimum stay of 7 nights in Peak season & Xmas – 12 Dec. – 6 Jan
Check in – 4 pm when the butler or manage will give you a tour of the villa to explain the services.
Check out – 10 am
Due to the high value of works of art & furnishings in this villa, there is a security deposit of € 10,000. This will also cover phone & damages to be paid via credit card on booking the villa with your first deposit. On your departure this will be reimbursed minus any expenses incurred. On arrival there will also be a € 1,990 advance payment in cash for food /beverage shopping.
Town : Positano
Beds : sleeps 9 pers.
Distance: 16 kms from Amalfi & apx 60 kms from Naples airport
A historical hillside monastery from the 1700’s and built as a Episcopal residence can only enhance the beauty and magic of Positano. Recently purchased by a local , this villa has been beautifully restored into what it is today – a magnificent villa of tranquility but with all the original features for fun! – most of all it’s industrially equipped kitchen.
Palazzo Mezzanotte with its magnificent lacquered doors, richly painted ceilings and stucco decorations resembling fine lace work has an interior space of apx 500 sq mts & apx 50 sq mts of exterior space between garden and terrace areas. In the 1920’s Edward Ghillausen , famous artist and representative of the Bauhaus took the Palazzo as his residence where he remained till his death in 2000 at almost 100 years of age. He filled the Villa with art and love and became one of the town’s most treasured residences. Closer to the sky than to the sea, this villa is truly is heaven on earth!
- Sleeps 9 pers
- Two spacious frescoed Master bedrooms with generous en-suite bathrooms
- Two “Angel” top floor double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- One single room with shower room
- Large dining area for generous dinner parties
- Fully equipped industrial kitchen including cool room
- Vast panoramic terrace for outdoor dining or sunning
- Easy outdoor dip pool on front terrace
- Spacious comfortable living area with fireplace and well stocked library.
- Indoor heated pool – 8 x 3 mts and 1,20 – 1.94 deep
- Indoor sauna and massage area
Services Included in Rent:
– chef, butler and housekeeper (8 hours/day)* – continental breakfast
– heating, gas, air conditioning and electricity – daily change of bed linen and bath towels
– pool cleaning
– final cleaning
- Our in-house SPA includes sauna, tiepidarium, heated swimming-pool with oxygen therapy, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi, plasma TV and filtered music in all rooms.
- Bathroom on the spa floor and on the main terrace.
- The Villa is fully air conditioned and heated.
- There is available staff for 8 hours, 7 days a week. Including garden maintenance
- Daily linen change and house keeping
- Continental Breakfast is prepared daily , homemade marmalade and home baked pastries
- Undergarment laundry service included, cloths laundry extra cost of 25 euro per load.
- The villa is fully equipped with ADSL and WIFI for computer hook up.
- TV plasma (4 in total) with satellite link up.
- Indoor and outdoor music is filtered throughout all rooms with an assortment of classic, Neapolitan or modern music with the possibility of having your own music(CD)
- A wooden oven can be lit at any time to savour the wonderful classic Neapolitan pizza.
Extras not included:-
food and drinks-
additional staff time: € 35/hour/person
laundry service, € 25/hour/load
baby-sitter. € 30/day
parking: € 35/day with valet service
Professional private Chef with expertise in typical local dishes
There will be no refunds:
1) if the property is cancelled after the 30% deposit has been paid.
2) In case of cancellation the 30% paid in advance won’t be refundable. In case of cancellation within 60 days from the guest’s arrival, a no-show or early departure, the full amount will be changed.
3) For cancellations due to force majeure events declared by the competent authorities (eg: natural disasters, extension of the state of emergency from Covid-19), the property reserves the right to cancel the contract and to refund any payments already made.
4) While not a requirement for booking, it is highly recommended that you be covered by adequate travel insurance even prior to booking, to be protected from unforeseen events and inconveniences.
ARRIVALS, SECURITY DEPOSIT & DEPARTURES.
1) All information regarding the arrival of guests (arrival time, transfer, etc.) must be communicated at least 7 days before arrival, to better coordinate check-in and porter services.
2) The porter service includes 2 pieces of luggage per person on the day of arrival (from 4 pm to 6 pm) and of departure (from 8 am to 10 am). The cost of additional luggage and during other hours are charged to the guest. The villa manager must be notified at least 60 minutes before arrival to organise this service
3) Check-in starts at 4 pm. Upon arrival at the villa, the manager / butler will give guests a tour of all the rooms and explain the services.
4) At check-in, the customer must present the passports of each guest for registration. The tourist tax of € 1.50 / person / day is mandatory (from 1st April to 31st October) and settled in cash upon departure.
5) Given the high value of the works of art and other furnishings in the building, a security deposit of Euro 10,000.00 will be paid by the client upon arrival (pre- authorisation on credit card) and returned after departure, if no damage has been found.
6) Upon arrival, an additional deposit of Euro 1,990 is required to be paid exclusively in cash to the manager / butler of the building for food, drink and other services not included in the contract. If the final expense account is higher, the difference will be requested; if, conversely, it should be less than the deposit, the same will be promptly reimbursed.
7) Check-out by 10 am. There is no refund for early departures.
A list of conditions will be sent to clients interested in this property