Deprecated: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/myamalfi/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 2697
Town : Positano
Distance: 16 kms from Amalfi & apx 60 kms from Naples airport
This magnificent & iconic hotel consists of apx 60 unique rooms that overlook the Mediterranean Sea. It boasts one of the most beautiful sea accesses on the Amalfi Coast. Perched high on the cliff face on the outskirts of Positano, this hotel has a sensational sea water swimming pool nestled between road level and sea level or an exclusive elevator ride which will take you through the rock face down to sea level. Here you will find San Pietro’s famous ‘flat rock’ where guests can sun bath, take dip in the Mediterranean or lie in the shade with a cocktail from the sea level Beach Bar. This is also your access point the Mediterranean sea. A handy season will assist you onto the San Pietro boat for a cruise around the coastline……..this is a dream vacation.
SEASONS & CONDITIONS 2022 :
Closed – November – April.
Open – April – November
Low Season – beginning April – beginning May
High Season – 1st May – 10th October 2022
Check in time: from 2.30 pm
Check out time: before 11.00 am.
Children only over 10 years of age.
PRICES: all prices are per night and range from 1.190 euro to 4.050 euro per night + 10% GST (VAT in Italy)
Your credit card details are required to hold a room.
All rooms have sea views.
- Grab S. Pietro’s convenient 24/7 shuttle to drop you into the heart of Positano for a shop, a restaurant or a simple wander around town. The drive is apx 2 -3 mins.
- When you arrive at il San Pietro a complimentary 2 hr boat ride is available to all in coming clients. This will be on the hotel’s own luxury boat, THE DREAMER. This wonderful yacht is also available for daily rental
- Relax by the side of San Pietro’s famous ‘flat rock’. Exclusive to San Pietro clients. This rock hugs the seaside for a Mediterranean dip accompanied by a special cocktail or a platter of fresh fruit supplied by the adjacent San Pietro beach bar.
- Enjoy a wonderful evening cocktail on San Pietro’s famous sunset bar overlooking the magnificent pyramid village of Positano
- Enjoy their delightful fresh sea water swimming pool
- At the best time of day you can enjoy a game of tennis right by the San Pietro beach, the beach bar and their famous sunning ‘flat rock’. This will be an experience with it’s unique setting right on the Mediterranean Sea.
- Complimentary morning Pilates or Yoga available at sea level to start your day.
- If you are not up for a run along this seasonal coastline, you can enjoy the hotel’s unique and stylish indoor/outdoor gym while feasting on the coastline views.
- And to top off your day a trip to their luxury spa for a treatment is a must!