VILLA UNICA – POSITANO
Click Image to view all enlarged photos of this property
Tariffs and Seasons for 2019:
High Season – May to November. Prices on request.
Shoulder Season – end March – beginning May. Prices on request.
Low Season – Beginning November – mid December. Prices on request.
There is an 1000 euro deposit to pay in cash on arrival for damages and phone charges. This will be reimbursed on departure minus any expenses incurred.
Town : Positano
Beds : sleeps 6 pers.
Distance: 16 kms from Amalfi & apx 60 kms from Naples airport
This enchanting villa is renowned for its famous history as the property of the famous Neapolitan painter Francesco ‘Lord’ Mancini during the 1800’s. Recently remodelled beautifully by a loving local stylist, the villa has lost none of its charm and now has the added comforts of a refined and minimal style. Its clean pristine lines only enhance its central position in the town and make it the perfect luxury destination for those seeking a tranquil holiday without being removed for all the special things Positano has to offer! And you will LOVE the elegant infinity pool!
This two story villa has been blessed with wide open spaces to welcome in the light of the Mediterranean which surrounds the property. It has two entrances, the top one is just 25 stairs from the roadside where your car will drop you or further down the external stairway there is another entrance just opposite the charming local church of S. Giovanni, opened just one day a year on June 24 to celebrate its name day.
Features: sleeps up to 6 pers.
The interior of this house is over 200 sq mts. The panoramic exterior is 350 sq mts.
- Fully equipped modern kitchen – microwave, dishwasher etc
- Dining area
- Living room
- Access to a quiet outdoor garden area with lemon trees overlooking the charming landscapes of the Amalfi Coast
- Laundry with washer/dryer
- Master bedroom with en-suite Jacuzzi bathroom and panoramic terrace overlooking the beaches of Fornillo and Sirene.
- The second double bedroom also enjoys an en-suite bathroom dressed in marble and panoramic terrace
- The third charming bedrooms were once the studio of the great artist and today is a private gym with a Turkish bath, extra bathroom and terrace. This can also be made up into a twin bedroom for extra guests.
- Once the area of the garden house, it now has a beautiful infinity pool with hydromassage
Included in rental:
- Air conditioning/heating
- LCD –TV
- Wi Fi Internet
- Stereo/CD player
- Nintendo Wii
- linen change every other day
- Cleaning every other day
Excluded in rental:
- Nearby parking
- Cook + Waiter
Clients should arrive between 2 – 7 pm. Later arrivals will attract a surcharge of 50 euro and there will be no check ins after 10pm. Please notify owner if you are aware of travel problems.
Checkout time is before 10am on your day of departure.
All train, flight and/or ship arrival details are appreciated on the time of booking. And mobile phone numbers are requested where possible to keep track of arrivals and departure.
An advanced food supply can be organized prior to arrival with a 25 euro cash delivery fee to be settled on arrival plus the expenses of the delivery. E.g. breakfast food, wine, fresh bread, cheeses, cold cuts, coffee etc, so please make sure you let us know on booking if you require this service.