VILLA NUVOLARI – POSITANO
Click Image to view all enlarged photos of this property
Tariffs & Seasons 2019: for 8 pax + 2 pax.
Rates are per week for 10 pax.
High Season: 1 June – 28 Sept – 29000 euro per week.
Low Season: 28 Sept – 1 June – 23500 euro per week. or 20500 euro for only 8 pax.
Security Deposit: is 3000 euro per week to be paid on arrival to the owner as a security deposit.
reimbursed on your departure minus any expenses incurred for damages and/or phone.
Town : Positano
Beds : sleeps 10 pers.
I met the owner of this magnificent villa at my partner’s restaurant just a 5 mins boat ride away. He was tall, grey with piercing blue eyes to match the Mediterranean sea, a regular customer , a wicked sense of humour and totally charming!
Eventually we became friends and would spend time at his magnificent home listening to his colourful stories and dreaming of what life would be like living in this beautiful home right on the Mediterranean sea just outside Positano. Since Luciano passed away his family have kept up the maintenance of the splendid property with summer rentals.
Villa Nuvolari is one of the outstanding beautiful villas of Positano situated in a private and tranquil location surrounded by gardens of bougainvillea. It is elegantly furnished (antique and contemporary) with beautiful hand-painted floor tiles. With spectacular terraces surrounding the villa, the Mediterranean sea at its feet and its own private access down to the sea, sunbathing terrace and boat dock, a magnificent view of the entire town of Positano just 2 kms in the distance – this is a luxury holiday come true.
There are two separate way to enter the Villa; both are situated on the Amalfi Coast road; one by a private staircase (190 steps), and the other by a small gentle pathway. The Villa is spacious and airy and invites outdoor dining on any of it’s magnificent terraces. Villa Nuvolari is fully staffed with cook and cleaners on a daily basis, except Sundays. There are four generous double rooms and one single room ( on request only) all with en-suite bathrooms.
Sleeps 10 pers.
Seperate to the main villa & at road level is a delightful ‘guest house’ to the villa which sleeps 2 pax.
Two Double Bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and roof top terraces on top floor
Double Bedroom with en-suite bathroom with private balcony
One Double Bedroom with en-suite bathroom on main floor
One Singe Bedroom with en-suite bathroom on main floor & separate entrance (must be booked
separately to the villa)
Large living area overlooking the front terrace and Mediterranean sea
Dining area off living area
Breakfast terrace also on the seaside
Fully staffed and well equipped kitchen
Air Conditioning / Heating
No children under 12 years of age unless established previously with owner
Included in the rental:
- A limo mini van pickup from Naples to the villa and return for up to 8 pers only
- Continental buffet breakfast will be served between 8 – 10 am excluding one day a week for staff break
- Lunch and dinner service except Sunday and dinner service should end by 10pm
- cocktails on request excluding Sunday
- private sommilier advice on wines and champagne
- Electricity – Wi-Fi Internet Connection – Water – Gas – Air-conditioning/heating
- Porter service to deliver the luggage to the villa on arrival and on departure on first arrivals & last day of rental (1 bag per person per week) –
- Team of experienced staff –
- Villa’s cleaning includes 2 linen changes a week & daily fresh towels. Beach towels will be changed every 3 days.
- One full mashine load will be washed and ironed daily
Excluded in the rental:
- telephone and fax
- Internet access
- food and beverages
- Arrival time is between 5 – 9 pm. Owner must be notified at least one week prior to arrival if the
arrival time is be altered.
- Departure time is before 10am on the day of departure and the owner
should be notified at least 2 days before if this time does not suit.
- A 3 -coarse welcome dinner can be arrange but should be served before 8pm. This would be at the chef choice of menu.
- Extra guests must be discussed with the me at the time of booking.
- Un announced guests will be charged 200 euro a day if owner agrees.
- No children are accepted under the age of 12 unless previously discussed with the owners and must be accompanied at all times by full time child carers. Children from 12 – 18 are also to be discussed with the owner prior to arrival. This is due to the roof terraces which can be dangerous to children.
- No animals/pets are accepted at this villa
- Two sets of keys will be supplied to guests on arrival. These keys are not to be copied and given to other visitors.
- Please keep all terrace doors closed when the villa is vacated to avoid small animals visitors.
- When using the air-conditioning please keep all doors closed to avoid system breakage.
- Kitchen and laundry appliances are to used only by the staff.
- Guests are responsible for the loss or damage of their personal and house items.
- The damage or loss of villa items are to be immediately reported to the owner or staff of the villa. Guests will be charged for all damages and losses of villa items.
- Toilets can be used for the disposal of toilet paper onluy. The disposal of other items which may cause lockage of the sewage system will repairs times will be charged to the guests.