VILLA BIANCA – POSITANO
Click Image to view all enlarged photos of this property
Tariff and Season 2017 – 6 double bedrooms – sleeps 12 :
High season are Sat to Sat rental periods only.
Mid and Low season are negotiable.
High Season: July/August – 9,900 €
Mid Season: May/June/September – 8,900 €
Low Season: April/October – 7,700 €
All other months including holiday periods – 6,000 €
for phone and damages to be paid in cash on arrival – 1000 euro. This will be
reimbursed on departure minus any expenses incurred.
Town : Positano
Beds : sleeps 12 pers.
Distance: 16 kms from Amalfi & apx 60 kms from Naples airport
Villa Bianca is a charming villa perched high above the main town of Positano and a 15 mins walk to the main beach, a 2 mins walk up to the main road of the coast and down a set of stairs to a small well positioned clear water beach with a fabulous beach bar and restaurant. This is the real Amalfi Coast and as quiet and peaceful as you could ever want for a perfect holiday.
This special & six spacious bedroom villa has plenty of open air terraces over looking the Mediterranean Sea, perfect for reading, taking meals during the hot days or in the cooler evenings or simply for enjoying the magnificent panorama Surrounded by lush greenery, it also has access to a charming small swimming pool with its very own water fall!. This is truly the relaxing holiday we all dream of when thinking of the Amalfi Coast. This magical little corner will give you all the treats of the Amalfi Coast and the luxuries of a sophisticated world with home delivered groceries! (including the wine for those evening meals!) it also boasts a 5 star kitchen with all possible equipment for a professional chef! so this is something else to do while staying at Villa BIanca…..enjoy a home chef! just ask the owners.
- Sleeps 12 pers
- There are six magnificent Mediterranean double bedrooms with either a large double bed or twin beds, each with its own bathroom equipped with spacious shower or hydro massage tubs.
- Dependence roof top apartment is included in the price of this villa and sleeps 2 extras.
- Satellite television with wide screen, Bose’ sound and DVD player. There is also wireless Internet access throughout the villa.
- Each one has been equipped with i-pd music to add to the joys of listening to the sounds of the sea.
- A charming 5 -6 metre pool with comfortable sunning area and shade. Open from April 1 – Oct 30
- barbeque area by pool
- There is one permanent parking spot and off street parking for extra cars
- Plenty of private and public transport
Included in the rental:
Internet Access, Wi Fi in living area and in all bedrooms.
Small daily breakfast except Sundays ( coffee, tea, croissant, biscuits)
All linen and towels
Four hour of house cleaning daily (9am – 1pm) except Sunday
One full linen change a week
Luggage transportation during check in and check out times. 8am – 10 am & 3pm – 5pm only.
One private car space
Air conditioning and/or heating in all rooms
Internet connection (WiFi)
Extras on request:
– A professional Italian chef is at your disposal for special events or on a daily basis at an extra fee.
– Continental breakfast (only available for full villa of 10 – 12 pers) @ € 150,00 (plus food costs)
– Extra linen changes are available on request at € 12,00 per room
– Extra towel changes on request at € 12,00 per room
– Extra cleaning service fee is € 15,00 an hour
– Baby sitter € 15,00 an hour
– Laundry service can be organised at an agreed price.
– massage at the villa, price on request
– hairdresser and beautician at the villa, price on request
– ceramic classes at the villa, price on request
– Traditional chef to prepare your meals
-cooking classes at the famous Don Alfonso 1890 restaurant
Rents run from Saturday to Saturday in High Season and are negotiable in Mid and Low season.
Check in time is between 3pm and 8pm.
Check out time is before 10am.
One week before arrival an apx time of arrival is essential for the owners plus mobile phone
numbers and/or email address for urgent communication. And most importantly, the layout of beds
required for the guests stay – e.g. how many double beds, twins etc