VILLA GIUSY – POSITANO
Click Image to view all enlarged photos of this property
Tariffs & Seasons 2017 – Sat to Sat
Villa sleeps 10 pers.
Low Season: March 18 – May 20 + Sept 9 – Dec 16 – 6300 euro @ week.
Mid Season: May 20 – June 24 + Aug 26 -Sept 9 – 7400 euro @ week.
High Season: June 24 – July 10 – 8700 euro @ week.
Peak Season: 8 July – 26 Aug + Easter + Xmas + New Year – 9500 euro @ week
Less than one week also available, only in Low Season, please contact me for prices.
There is a 500 euro security deposit to pay on arrival in cash to the villa guardian. this will be reimbursed at the end of the rental period minus any expenses incurred or damages to the property.
Town : Positano
Beds : sleeps 10 pers.
Distance: 16 kms from Amalfi & apx 60 kms from Naples airport
The is the most central villa in Positano and nestled along side the Mother Church and just under the 5 star Hotel Le Sirenuse. The villa Giusy is a two minutes walk to the beach, a heavenly retreat. Each room of the house has a breathtaking view of the sea, the mythical Galli islands and the Majolica “cupola” of the Mother church of the town.
The villa is open and airy throughout with beautiful vaulted ceilings, hand painted floor tiles, classic locally crafted ironwork with arced doors and windows. The huge terrace, patio and the two balconies have magnificent seasonal flowers, plants and a majestic panorama overlooking the main beach of Positano and the town’s pyramid of gelato colored houses.
This villa has five bedrooms , a smaller one off the main living area on the ground floor and four doubles on the top floor. The end one having its own separate entrance into the villa……….excellent access for the late night party goers returning home without disturbing the entire villa!
All five bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms
sleeps 2 pers.
Large airy and spacious living area looking onto large panoramic terrace
- Has a very spacious kitchen that is well equipped, with refrigerator, marble-top table, oven, microwave, dishwasher, a four stove tops & a cellar.
- There is a small office area with table and chair
- A spacious dining room has a generous table for ten – twelve people, a nearby fireplace and large comfortable sofa and armchairs.
- A small annex living area also leading onto the terrace is the perfect library/television room with sofas (a double sofa bed) and a bar.
- Next to this is a neat double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom
sleeps 8 pers.
- A few stairs up to the next level take you to the bedrooms.
- A bedroom with two joinable single beds; air – conditioning (warm/ cold air); a fireplace; bathroom with shower; chest of drawers, a spacious wardrobe; TV. The room has also a glass paned door leading to a small terrace with a coffee table, chairs, flowers and heart stopping sea views.
- A bedroom with two joinable single beds; air – conditioning (warm /cold air); bathroom with shower; a large wardrobe and chest of drawers; TV. The room’s feature is a beautiful arched window with impressive sea views.
- The villa’s main suite has a large double bed OR two singles; air – conditioning (warm /cold air); bathroom with tub and shower; a small living room with sofa, armchair and coffee table. An extra bed can be added to this room. There is a large wardrobe, TV, and generous window with views onto the Mediterranean and the town of Positano
- There is neat double bedroom at the very end of this floor with bathroom (shower only), sink and toilet for an extra two guest which also has it’s own private entrance to the villa.
Paid parking is two minute walk from the house.
The caretaker will meet you here on your arrival and walk you down the gentle path to the villa.
A two minute walk down a quaint little flight of stairs will lead you to the hub of Positano’s best restaurants, shops, boat hire and beach facilities.
Included in the rental:
Water , gas, electricity
One four hour clean once a week, usually Wednesday with linen & towel change
Wi-fi Internet connection
Not included in the rental:
Cleaning services and/or cook. Extra house cleaning or cooking can be requested, preferable before arrival. Apx 18 – 20 euro an hour for extra cleaning and apx 20 – 25 euro an hour for cooking.
The town porters (Facchini) are available in the main piazza to take your bags to the villa. They charge 10 euro per piece of luggage to transfer to the villa.
If guest take their garbage out to the roadside on the appropriate days of the week, everything is indicated in the kitchen, then there is no charge. If on the other hand, guests do not wish to do this, there will be a fee of 10 euro per garbage bag taken out on the designated garbage days by the cleaners.
Guests will be asked to sign, on the day of their arrival, an inventory of the goods present in the house. If there are damaged or missing goods/equipment at the end of the rental period, they will be reimbursed by the security deposit made on arrival.
Check in time is between 2 – 7 pm and guests may be subject to a penalty rate for arrivals after 7pm. Check out time is before 10am on your day of departure.