Villa della Collina
Click Image to view all enlarged photos of this property
Tariffs and Seasons 2013:
Low season: Jan 5th – Apr 27th & Oct 19th – Dec 14th – 3950 euro @ week
Mid season: Apr 27th – Jun 29th & Aug 31st – Oct 19th – 4450 euro @ week
High season: June 29th – Aug 31st – 5450 euro @ week
There is an 800 euro deposit to pay in cash on arrival for damages and phone charges. This will be reimbursed on departure minus any expenses incurred.
Town : Tuscany
Beds : sleeps 12 pers.
This charming farmhouse is surrounded by the verdant heath land of the Tuscan countryside whose olive, cypress, mulberry and Holm-oak trees generate a thousand shades of green. Villa della Collina is a traditional – although entirely restructured – farmhouse located in the centre of a farm whose land is partially cultivated and partially given over to Mediterranean scrub.
The farmhouse is fully equipped for a magnificent and luxurious holiday. Its views extend from Pisa and the Apian Alps to the picturesque hills surrounding Leghorn and the sea beyond. The garden offers several shadowy corners under the centenary cypresses and mulberry trees where delightful al fresco meals can be enjoyed every day. Or you can simply relax on one of the comfortable arm chairs or an easy hammock overlooking the beautiful valley.
The generous swimming pool is perfect for the hotter months of the year, and for families, the pool area is tastefully fenced.
Villa della Collina is close to Pisa’s international airport and to numerous areas of cultural interest. An added bonus are the many local sporting facilities close by which make this the perfect holiday and destination for the more active guests.
How to find us:
The Villa della Collina is only 34 km from Pisa International airport and 18 km from the Livorno train station.
Property Features: Sleeps max 12 per
- Ground Floor:
- Large luminous living area with a fireplace and numerous French windows overlooking the garden
- Dining room
- TV room
- Fully equipped kitchen with fireplace
- Guest bathroom
- First Floor to the left:
- Twin bedroom with bathroom (shower only)
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom (this tub)
- Second double bedroom (or twin) with en-suite bathroom (shower only)
- Sitting room with French sofa bed.
- First Floor to the right:
- 2nd kitchen
- Spacious living area with fireplace
- Double bedroom with bathroom (with tub)
- Twin room with en-suite bathroom (shower only)
- Other features:
- Satellite TV with DVD
- Wi-Fi Internet connection
- Washing machine
- Micro wave oven
- 16 metre pool
- All bedrooms can be air-conditioned with moveable air conditioners
Included in Rental:
- Linen & towels
- Air conditioning
- Electricity & gas
- One linen and towel change during the week
- A set of pool towels are provided once a week
- One weekly cleaning service
Excluded in Rental:
- Heating. Paid for separately on consumption
- Extra cleaning at 15 euro @ hour on request.
Extras on request:
- Cooking services to be requested one month prior to arrival.
- Wine tasting on request with some of the regions best wines.
- Cooking classes
- Paragliding for the more adventurous can be organized within the estate!
- Extra hours of cleaning 15 euro @ hour
Arrival and Departure conditions:
Clients should arrive on Saturdays between 2 – 7 pm. Please notify owner if you are aware of travel problems. Checkout time is before 10am on your day of departure.
All train, flight and/or ship arrival details are appreciated on the time of booking. And mobile phone numbers are requested where possible to keep track of arrivals and departure.