All property owners determine their own dates for High, Mid and Low season. Some properties deal with only High and Low seasons and this can vary slightly from owner to owner. But generally speaking June – September is considered High Season, so the rents are more costly , May , October Easter and Xmas can be considered either Mid OR High Season , and all the other months are considered Low Season when tariffs are at their lowest. But all villas and apartments can vary according to the property owner. Please check the information sheet of the property which interests you and the season will be clearly marked.
- Yes you can have it all in Positano: Villa + great eatery next door!……… at Via C. Colombo
- Don’t miss these sensational villas in Positano!…….& their July availability.
- A few great properties still available on the Amalfi Coast for this coming European summer.
- Where you can book RIGHT NOW on the Amalfi Coast!
- Villa Mon Repos- Positano, sleeps 12.