VILLA MEZZANOTTE – POSITANO
Click Image to view all enlarged photos of this property
Tariffs and Seasons for 2017:
Low Season weekly rate: Oct 15 2016 – May 13 2017 AND Oct 14 2017 – May 12 2018 & Xmas wk, New Year and Easter wk
14.000 euro a week.
High Season weekly rate: May 13 – June 3 AND Sept 30 – Oct 14 – 15.400 euro a week.
Very High Season weekly rate: June 3 – Sept 30 – 15.400 euro a week.
Less than one week also available during Low Season only. Please contact me for prices.
There is a security deposit of € 10.000 for phone & damages to be paid via credit card on booking the villa with your first deposit. On your departure this will be reimbursed minus any expenses incurred. On arrival there will be a € 2.000 advance payment in cash for food /beverage shopping.
Town : Positano
Beds : sleeps 10 pers.
Distance: 16 kms from Amalfi & apx 60 kms from Naples airport
A historical hillside monastery from the 1700’s and built as a Episcopal residence can only enhance the beauty and magic of Positano. Recently purchased by a local , this villa has been beautifully restored into what it is today – a magnificent villa of tranquility but with all the original features for fun! – most of all it’s industrially equipped kitchen.
Palazzo Mezzanotte with its magnificent lacquered doors, richly painted ceilings and stucco decorations resembling fine lace work has an interior space of apx 500 sq mts & apx 50 sq mts of exterior space between garden and terrace areas. In the 1920’s Edward Ghillausen , famous artist and representative of the Bauhaus took the Palazzo as his residence where he remained till his death in 2000 at almost 100 years of age. He filled the Villa with art and love and became one of the town’s most treasured residences. Closer to the sky than to the sea, this villa is truly is heaven on earth!
- Sleeps 8 pers
- Two spacious frescoed Master bedrooms with generous en-suite bathrooms
- Two “Angel” top floor double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- One single room with shower room
- Large dining area for generous dinner parties
- Fully equipped industrial kitchen including cool room
- Vast panoramic terrace for outdoor dining or sunning
- Easy outdoor dip pool on front terrace
- Spacious comfortable living area with fireplace and well stocked library.
- Indoor heated pool – 8 x 3 mts and 1,20 – 1.94 deep
- Indoor sauna and massage area
Included in Rent:
- dinner organised and selected by the owners on arrival
- One culinary experience to cook your favourite recipe with our chef
- Our in-house SPA includes sauna, tiepidarium, heated swimming-pool with oxygen therapy, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi, plasma TV and filtered music in all rooms.
- Bathroom on the spa floor and on the main terrace.
- The Villa is fully air conditioned and heated.
- There a staff of three people for 8 hours, 7 days a week.
- Daily linen change and house keeping
- Domestic staff include 2 professional cleaners and cooks and one person who manages gardening, maintenance, house shopping and reception chores.
- Breakfast is prepared with freshly squeezed juice from our own lemon and orange trees, homemade marmalade and home baked pastries
- Undergarment laundry service included, cloths laundry extra cost of 25 euro per load.
- The villa is fully equipped with ADSL and WIFI for computer hook up.
- TV plasma (4 in total) with satellite link up.
- Indoor and outdoor music is filtered throughout all rooms with an assortment of classic, Neapolitan or modern music with the possibility of having your own music(CD)
- A wooden oven can be lit at any time to savour the wonderful classic Neapolitan pizza.
- Good quality wine tasting glasses are also supplied.
- 1000 kHz of electricity per week is included in the villa rent. Additional usage will be charged at 0,22 euro per kHz. ( max excess could be 400€ @ week with all features running day and night)
Extras on Request:
- Professional private Chef with expertise in typical local dishes
- Dry Cleaning
- Child care
- Dog Sitter
- Airport transfer by private air conditioned limousine
- Boat Services including: The Villas own “Gozzo Sorrentino” – San Salvatore, a typical local boat of this area built for comfort. Boating picnics can be delivered directly to the boat.
- During high season, the first trip on San Salvatore (4 hours in the morning or in the afternoon ) is included, the boat can then be booked on request at the rental price
- Check in and Check out
- Check-in high season on Saturday from 4 pm till 8 pm. Check out high season on Saturday at 10:00 am. Check-in at 16:00/ Check out at 10:00 am low season also the during week.
- The client will contact the villa manager when he is en route to announce the approximate arrival time.
- Small private concerts with the typical Neapolitan “Mandolino” and songs
- Private parking 24 hours a day.
- Beauty services
- Shopping services directly from the house can be arranged free.
- A well stocked private wine cellar is at your disposal with the finest wines including Champagnes, local wines and international wine. A wine list can be sent to you and the cellar stocked with your choices for your arrival.
- Special requires are available for particular wines or champagne
- Cooking classes
- Helicopter service from Naples airport to S. Agata runway (20 Km from Positano)
- Boat transfer from the port of Naples to the main beach of Positano
- Porter services
- Rent a car or Rent a scooter can be organized.
- Massage Therapy
Anti-stress massage – Manual Lymphatic drainage – Strengthening massage – Sports massage – Deep tissue massage. For further information contact reception to discuss with Dott. Bruno De Maio – Massoterapista
There is a 30% deposit to be made immediately on booking to hold the villa for your dates. Your balance payment of 70% is due two months prior to arrival.
There will be no refunds:
1) if the property is cancelled after the 30% deposit has been paid.
2) After the final balance of 70% has been paid.