PALAZZO MARGHERITS SAN SEBASTIANO – POSITANO
Click Image to view all enlarged photos of this property
Tariffs and Seasons for 2019:
High Season – 1 May – 30 Sept , Easter, Xmas & New Year @ week – 2700 €
Low Season –1 Jan – 31 March & 1 Oct – 31 Dec @ week – LS 2050 €
There is a 200 euro deposit to pay in cash on arrival for damages and phone charges. This will be
reimbursed on departure minus any expenses incurred.
Beds : sleeps 4 pers.
Distance: 16 kms from Amalfi & apx 60 kms from Naples airport
SAN SEBASTIANO is the smallest apartment in the Margherita structure and right next door to the cozy two bedroom apt PERGOLA. Again it makes a fabulous duel rentAL for up to 8 pers who want their own space.
San Sebastiano has all the creature comforts including a fabulous big bath tub! A few tea candles, a glass of good Prosecco and some romantic Neapolitan music is the perfect end to a busy day on the Amalfi Coast.
- Sleeps 4 pers in a queen size double bedroom plus a double sofa bed in the living area.
- One bathroom with tub
- Beautiful terrace and solarium
- Generous airy living room with dining area
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Air conditioning for the warmer months
- Heating for the cooler months Washing machine
- Dish water Micrwave oven Sky Satillite TV Phone Shared pool
- Private stairway down to small beach below
- Baby cot and high chair (on request)
- Included in rent: Wi Fi Internet Maid Service two hrs twice a week – one linen change, two towel changes
Clients should arrive between 2 – 7 pm. Later arrivals will attract a surcharge of 50 euro and there will be no check ins after 9pm . Please notify owner if you are aware of travel problems.
Checkout time is before 10am on your day of departure. All train, flight and/or ship arrival details are appreciated on the time of booking. And mobile phone numbers are requested where possible to keep track of arrivals and departure.
An advanced food supply can be organised prior to arrival with a 25 euro cash delivery fee to be settled on arrival plus the expenses of the delivery. E.g. breakfast food, wine, fresh bread, cheeses, cold cuts, coffee etc, so please make sure you let us know on booking if you require this service.