HOTEL TRAMONTO D’ORO – PRAIANO
Click Image to view all enlarged photos of this property
PRICES for 2020:
Hotel opens May 1 and closes Oct 31 2020
* credit card details are required to hold a room
* Prices depend on room size, how many pers per room and room location within the hotel.
Low Season: 11 October– 24 October : 200 -390 euro per double room per day
Medium Season: 4-22 May – 27 September-10 October: 240-480 euro per double room per day
High Season: 23 May – 26 September : 320- 560 euro per double room per day.
- Please check prices with me for single rooms. All above price are for double upward.
Town : Praiano
Distance: 11 kms from Amalfi & apx 70 kms from Naples airport
This is the surprise hotel of Praiano. Although Tramonto d’Oro (yes this means Golden Sunset; a bit of Hollywood ) is on the main road of town, it’s on the sea side or the quieter side of the road and has one of the prettiest roof top swimming pools on the coast that over looks the entire Tyrrhenian Sea which hugs the west coast of Italy.
From the island of Capri to the port of Salerno; this is your splendid view. They also boast a panoramic dinning room with delicious food! AND this quiet retreat is only 6 kms from the bustling town of Positano.
The History of the present Hotel, dates back to 1952, when Donato Esposito first started with the opening of the “TRAMONTO D’ORO” Bar, which later developed into a Restaurant and finally became a Hotel.
Since then, the ESPOSITO Family has always run the Hotel with a special eye to continuos renovation of the structure, which is carried out each year, and to improve the quality & range of services they’re committed to offer all their guests. Continuity, is for the ESPOSITO Family, a significant Key word, and it certainly shows !!! In the 2012 we celebrate our 60th Anniversary of activity.
- For cancellations made until 31 days before the arrival date, no penalty will be charged;
- For cancellations made within 30 days before the scheduled arrival date and in case of no-shows, the total cost of the stay is due.