CASA ISABELLA – POSITANO
Click Image to view all enlarged photos of this property
Tariffs and Seasons for 2019: only available Sat to Sat
High Season – May 18 – Oct 12 – 3900 euro @ week.
Low Season all remaining months – 2600 euro @ week.
Security Deposit: There is a 200 euro deposit to pay in cash on arrival for damages and phone charges. This will be reimbursed on departure minus any expenses incurred.
Check in and out: Check is between 2 – 7 pm. Check out is before 10 am. A late check in is available at a cost of 50 euro.
Town : Positano
Beds : sleeps 4 pers.
Distance: 16 kms from Amalfi & apx 60 kms from Naples airport
Casa Isabella is a charming villetta (small villa) perched high above the main beach of Positano and a 10 mins walk to the main beach, a 2 mins walk to the main road down a tranquil pathway to access transport to all the other coastal villages on the Amalfi Coast and as quiet and peaceful as you could ever want for a perfect holiday.
This delightful two bedroom villetta has a pretty covered open air terrace over looking the Mediterranean Sea, perfect for reading, taking meals during the hot days or in the cooler evenings or simply for enjoying the magnificent panorama It is a writer’s dream! Surrounded by lush greenery, it also has access to a charming small swimming pool just metres away which it shares with a few other close by properties, the Torre Porta, Colomba Villetta e Colombina. This is truly the relaxing holiday we all dream of when thinking of the Amalfi Coast. This magical little corner will give you all the treats of the Amalfi Coast and the luxuries of a sophisticated world with home delivered groceries! (including the wine for those evening meals!)
- Sleeps 4 pers in two queen size double bedrooms
- One bathroom has a tub and the other a shower
- Beautiful terrace and solarium
- Generous airy living room with dining area
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Air conditioning for the warmer months
- Heating for the cooler months Washing machine
- Dish water Micrwave oven Sky Satillite TV Phone Shared pool
- Private stairway down to small beach below
- Baby cot and high chair (on request)
- Included in rent: Wi Fi Internet Maid Service two hrs twice a week – one linen change, two towel changes
- Pool access
- Air conditioning Extra on request:
- Heating is available at 10 euro a day or 70 euro a week.
- Extra maid service is available at 12 euro an hour ( 2 hour minimum) A cook is also available at the same price and time limit.
- Baby sitters can be arranged at apx 20 euro an hour
- Pre ordered groceries can be order prior to arrival at a cost of 25 euro Rental
Included in Rental:
Two cleaning service a week of two hours . One linen change, two towel changes.
Linen & Towels
Extra on request:subject to sudden changes.
Heating is available at 10 euro a day or 70 euro a week.
Extra maid service is available at 12 euro an hour ( 2 hour minimum)
A cook is also available at the same price and time limit.
Baby sitters can be arranged at apx 20 euro an hour
Groceries can be pre ordered prior to arrival at a cost of 25 euro
Porter service on arrival by car: 10 euro per piece of luggage and 15 euro per piece of luggage if arriving via sea.
City tax to pay on arrival: 1,50 euro per person per day, kids under 11 yrs of age are not charged.
Clients should arrive between 2 – 7 pm. Later arrivals will attract a surcharge of 50 euro and there will be no check ins after 9pm . Please notify owner if you are aware of travel problems.
Checkout time is before 10am on your day of departure. All train, flight and/or ship arrival details are appreciated on the time of booking. And mobile phone numbers are requested where possible to keep track of arrivals and departure.
An advanced food supply can be organised prior to arrival with a 25 euro cash delivery fee to be settled on arrival plus the expenses of the delivery. E.g. breakfast food, wine, fresh bread, cheeses, cold cuts, coffee etc, so please make sure you let us know on booking if you require this service.